Tuesday, September 1, 2009

God's will for me - what is it ??

Recently I told my friends and my sister that , i will be glad with God if he gives me a partner becos it's my heart desire, and i will also be glad with God even if he never give me a partner in the end, becos i got lots of time to do my own stuff.....Lord why must i stuggle so hard to know your will.....i have the above statement to defend you, because i want to love you, God .....and i know the statment is truly from my heart, but is a obvious fact that i dun trust you enough to provide what i desire.....if i truly am trusting you.....i know you will answer all my prayers in your ways .....letting me know that in you alone, i could have my trust .....the thing is the answers of my prayers may not be in a way that i thought it would be, becos your thoughts are always higher,when i thought that i know all , i was humbled by the fact that becos of your love for me .....my best answer for my own life may only be the most foolish answer in your will for me.
Yes, lord all i know is that i want to continue to hold on tight to your hands, as you guide and lead me, help me to understand that living God's will is a daily business, we could not see the future without having to lead today , is through your eyes i want to live my life.....uphold this lady whose heart longs to worship you alone , loving and caring for the people around because she knows she is dearly love by you.....Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment