Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thanks,thanks,thanks....My lord

Dear God,
Thank you so much that you see me through .....i had come to realise that however i long for Quincey .....i know that if it's your will i will seek after .....bless him lord ....abundantly ....and lord let your healing in me be able to produce much love for the people i know and meet .....they are so lost without you....they are just sheeps that need a good shepherd like you.....lord bless these people .....thank you god for all that you make me go through ....and thank you god for the more things that you will want me to go though.....i know with you i will not lost my way.....mountains and valleys , sweetness and bitterness, hard facts and soft issues .....life is to live forward and understand backwards .....amen, amen, amen......lord without you ....i could not be where i am now .....yes take me deeper .....deeper in love with you......In jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment