Tuesday, September 15, 2009

God, smack my head,ya

God, a friend reminds me that if there is thoughts of Quincey, i need to smack my own head and stop thinking and say a prayer to stop the bondage ....God, thank you for friends like her.....and those who stand by me all these years .....been knowing that having Quincey or no Quincey does not make a difference but in the years that passed all these years i get to know the friends you put into my life had been always my support ....so God smack my head, if i again start to feel sad becos of someone that does not add value in my life ......He leads his life and i lead my life .....and i know that in my heart, he will always be a dear brother of mine, someone i know although does not have value in my life .....but had in a way let me know the value of other people in my life .....someone i dearly love, but i know i should not hold on .....may his wife love him and care for him dearly and they had a happy family .....lord , thank you for giving truths to survive all these years ....yes hard facts .....well no matter how is going to be .....i know your love will never end .....never ......smack me lord if i need to.....thank you lord , amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment