Thursday, September 24, 2009

I need to be focus ,God

Dear lord,
I am not able to focus and do my work ....been trying to get work done but been rather distracted.Had a dream last night, all my family members is getting ready for a big event, they are perparing to sent out cakes, and my dad was packing new shoes to be given away to uncles.....yeah, is that they are getting ready for my marriage .....stupid me, i dun have a boyfriend and i dream of being married .....haha.....but is a happy dream lor ....becos i was excited over the event in my dream .....and yes the bridesgroom is Quincey....He went to Perth to earn lots of money to marry me ....so that is why my dad and mom were so willing to marry me off becos they got a big bridal package.....well, well ....Sally indeed Quincey is getting married but is not you lor .....dun let your imagination runs wild .....he leads his life and you lead yours .....but God .....can't i jus have some happy moments although is not for real.....see, bargaining again.....what is the use , sally .....why dun you get out of your bondage with Quincey and get on with life .....Hongzye tell you the news is to let you wake up.....wake up my dear Sally .....With the help of God, You, i know i will be heal.....haha....anyway i could not control my dreams .....dreams will be dreams ....dear .....Welcome back to reality....there is lots of work that awaits you.....Sally , go go go , get back to work....Yes, God , no matter what happens ....i know God you will be with me Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment