Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I was just wondering

Dear God,
I was just wondering ....why did i love Quincey so much , so much .....maybe is because that i had not know him much so i dun know his flaws ....so i love him so much....but lord, when i come to think of it ....loving someone is that you accept that person with his flaws and all ....love is a conviction and joyful willingness ....maybe i should not blog about Quincey anymore but this is what i want to tell you God.....Although Quincey had not much time spending with me ...his time with me ....i will always remember....Galaians 5:1 ....is a verse he tell me and there is always the memory of it .....for freedom that God has set us free....do not be yoke by slavery .....i remember taking his car back ....for that one time....after our servant project in Yishun.....the happiest time i have with him .....although is just a car ride ....i would not forget it in my lifetime ....it was this car ride ....that i know he is Quincey ....a person who is free in Chirst, having the confidence in our lord, his faith in Him, his love for Him.....no, no other men can replace his place in my heart, but God you are the only person i put first place.

In my dairy, is stated that in 1999 i wrote a note to Quincey....i had forgotten about that note ....yes 10 years back i started to have a liking for him ....is the year 2000 that i know i love him....then events follow .....he get to know my feelings ....but he does not have feelings for me ....and yes after ten years , he found his partner , and he is getting married soon and i should not always blog about him.....he lead his life , and i ,mine .....our paths will never meet again.....let go , Sally .....sally dun hurt yourself anymore , could you.....you already walk so far ....dun go back to IMH....is not worth it ....exactly i cried so hard so hard , in the years before, for him in the hospital.....becos my heart hurts.....he rejected me , he did not like me ,then again a friend reminds me that not all persons you like, will like you back....but God , this is not like is love .....i could like so many persons out there , but i can only love some ......no , God wants you to love all and not some .....anyway is because of his rejection of me ....that i know God's love is not like that of human love .....His love is boundless , forever ....i should have thank Quincey for letting me know your love , without his rejection .....i would never come to know that God you are so great .....without his rejection ....i would never have been the Sally of today .....yes is through his rejection and been saved by God's love ....that i know ...Sally will go on till one day she is going to face God ......although her dreams of kissing Quincey's eyes won't come true , but she know that Quincey is being taken good care by his wife and she will be happy ....Quincey, love your wife .....is not easy to become husband and wife....treasure her since is your choice .....remember loving means accepting, caring and commiting .....(that is Geok Mui's rainbow prayer).....who is Geok Mui then??haha....Guess , Guess .....

No comments:

Post a Comment