Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thinking about things ....

Dear God ,
Guess you know what i did jus now .....lord sometimes i jus wish that i am not the way i am ....terrible .....very terrible ....been thinking that should i delete these posts that i wrote here in the morning ....then again when i think back i should not ....becos is just exactly what i want to write to you lord.....although it is really that private ....then again....i think there is nothing private about me .....i am just a simple lady ....who writes to God what her mind and heart is thinking .....sometimes lord , i would feel that i am so lucky , so blessed with all things .....why must i long for something that i want ....when all i have is with me .....does having a boyfriend makes any differences in my life ....maybe it does ....it make me more focus in loving someone ....then again....i have so many people in my life to love .....my nephews and nieces , my sisters and brothers , and most of all my parents ....yes my dear parents .....i need to love them with jesus love for me .....then there is my job ....where i could put my heart in ....there is also my hobby ....painting .....all these will take up my time and efforts....why must i cling on to Kelvin , who never really make a difference in my life .....there is still lots of people who need to be showered with God's love if i am that vessel of God ....why am i not fulfilling my calling to be one ....why must i go on wasting my energy on doing things that does not benefit me nor the society .....nor god's kingdom.....Sally. think....really need to think of the things that matter ....the things that matter to God .....dun let your own agendas fulfill that of God's agenda for you....live out your life ....is what you want to do with your life that matters and this calls for discernment of God 's plan for your life ....dun waste your life on things that do not matter ....but make your life count in God's everlasting kingdom.....Sally think .

No comments:

Post a Comment