Monday, September 21, 2009

Dear God, oh why am i not enjoying my singlehood ??

Dear Lord,
I had sms kelvin, with the following : -Hi Kelvin can u love and care for me more ?Can you spend more time with me ?Can you make me fall in love with you??I am jus a simple lady who wants to be loved, well i am unsure myself, sometimes i want you so much, sometimes i jus feel u are not the one for me.....Lord, maybe i am lonely, lord maybe i jus want to feel loved, lord maybe i jus want to love somebody .....but lord i have you loving me , and i can love you with all my heart .....why must i sms kelvin with the message .....am i ready to commit into a relationship ....the problem is that i commit myself to him even before i ask myself that question .....messing up my life .....not only to kelvin , but also to Quincey .....the thing is i never get to know them better .....why must i love them so much when i dun even know them well.....is jus something i know .....i am making mistakes .....sometimes .....i hope i can really know somebody well, before i come to like them .....but no lor ....when you know them well .....you will get to know their flaws and never like them liao.....lord, i pray you uphold me , and let me lead my single life well....in jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment