Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear God, you are my comfort

Lord, there is tears in my eyes....guess you know why....although i, myself dun even know the reason....what is there to hold on, lord why must i dream again....is unfair to his wife....i dun want to have these dreams, take him out of my life, out of my dreams ....he is never meant for me .....why must i torture myself .....Sally, i thought you are having a good time, having all that you enjoy, having all the people who care for you and now you are complaining jus because of a circumstance .....God ....there are so many out there who are suffering.....why am i not being able to be glad in my current position ......Sally, be contented ....i thought you just wrote happiness is having a wise mind and a wonderful heart .....are you having it ??Guess, God happiness also include being free ....without any bondages , without any worries ....but will we be able to do it ?Guess, God you are the only one who knows it all, you are my comfort and strength and i know is only you i need most.....lord help me, yes i am going to rejoice no matter what is going to happen, faith must come before feeling , and fact ....may my faith be that from You, a loving Lord, above all, in Jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment