Thursday, February 18, 2010

Teach me to focus

Dear Lord,
Lord, you know my mind and my heart ....wanted so much to concentrate on my work but find it real hard ....please help me ....while on my journey to work ....i am jus thinking that God i make a choice ....i choose to love Quincey .....but in the end he is married .....if the person that you choose to love never love you back ....what will you do .....lord , is jus like the people who dun want to accept the message of Chirst love for us .....lord why do you want to give free will....then again without free will ... we will never know about freedom.....lord, although there is no more tears when i thot of Quincey .....but my heart still pains ......guess there is not a need to think of him anymore .....is unfair to his wife .....lord bless their marriage ....as for me lord i am going to own a flat , and i cannot afford to lose this job ....help me to be able to do work .....let me be able to pay for the flat .....another respondisbity .....lord i hope that in the end .....if i am to be single .....i am going to live contented and happy ......my joy is in You.....Amen!

Sincere Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment