Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Year Over

Dear God ,
Time really flies .....the three hoildays is over and i am back at work....can't really concentrate, dun really know why .....maybe i am thinking of Terence , maybe about Quincey , maybe about Kelvin....But God why am i thinking of them ......does they make a difference in living of my life now .....i should focus on You.....and in doing so ....becos bible asks us to be good servants then i should serve, work ....as if you are watching and not to waste my energy focusing my thoughts on those guys ......for Terence , he got a gf already so you should not covet ....for Quincey....worse still, he is married now so neither should you thot of him.....as for kelvin.....he never even try to call you .....Sally , Sally .....why won't you jus live your single life happily ....but lord you know i am trying .....i have so many things i wanted to do this year .....pass my tests , do my paintings , try a new jogging route , doing volunteer work and also write more ....read more ....lord there is so many things to do ....and also to do well at job ....god, help me to do my best for all.....in jesus name Amen!

The Simple Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment