Tuesday, February 23, 2010

He is with his girlfriend at Japan

Dear lord,
Bless Terence and his girlfriend to have a great time touring Japan.....let love grows between them.....no this is not my first thought when Chris told us that he is with his girlfriend in Japan during cell yesterday.....my first thought was sadness .....as i realised that Terence was so much in love with his girl ......but guess i should be happy for him ....is always good to find somebody you could love and love you back ......
Quincey had also found his love .....God, when will i find mine ??Then again...i already told Wendy that if my parents come to know christ and is saved ....i am willing to remain single ....guess sometimes i know although my desire is to be married but lord you would not always answer our prayers we want it to be .....maybe your plan for me is to be a missionary .....maybe jus live a simple life of working ......and when i grow old ....admit myself into a old age home and died there peacefully .....but during this time when i am alive .....i want to glory you .....to honour you ....in ways that i can ......and this include being a good worker, a good daughter , a good church cell member , a good citizen and lastly a good servant of yours ....making wise decisions in using of my money , my resources and my time ......a good steward of Yours.....haha....god funny leh....when i started to write i thought i would cry ....but no leh the joy of the lord is my strength ....and i am built up in my faith to live this life solely for your sake .....Lord, no matter how my life turn up to be .....i will always honour and place you first in my heart .....yes, you are my all in all......Jesus, lamb of God worthy is your name , Jesus lamb of God ....worthy is your name......that is Quincey's song .......and this is Terence's .....Still....Find rest my soul, in Christ alone , know his power, in quietness and trust .....Bless them ....lord let them know your love , that will overflows to their partners ......As for me lord .....As the deer panth for the waters , so my soul longs after thee ....You alone are my heart's desire and i long to worship You.....Amen Amen Amen

Sincerely
Sally (Geok Mui)

No comments:

Post a Comment