Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lord, is another new week

Dear lord,
Is another new week ....what am i hoping to do for you....lord i just want to continue to be a good worker whom i can work with good productive .....and be able to be very natural with the flow of things ....having the joy of you in me ....letting you increase in me ...and i be hide behind the cross ....yes, emotionally i may not be strong, physically i may be having alot of illnesses , but i know spirtually i am strong in you.....and although maybe emotionally and physically i may fail ....but my spirit will rise up ....knowing that you are strong in me ....knowing that with you i will be more than a conquear .....all i want to do is to continue to give thanks ....to say that you are good ....and i know and i know your spirit lives in me where i will be more than myself ....unstuffed to bless and let people to bless me .....to give and recieve with a heart of thankgiving .....thank you god ....in Jesus name Amen!

Always loving you (Sally)

No comments:

Post a Comment