Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some thots ....

Dear lord,
The thots of Quincey keep coming back to me.....WHY??Why did he not choose me ??Love needs two parties.....and yes i know very well he never have feelings for me....and now he is married .....why am i torturing myself this way.....he will never come back for you .....why are you behaving this way ??Do you think you are glorying lord this way??Why must Quincey choose another....lord what is wrong with me .....i thought you already let him go in 2007 when you accept kelvin.....why must you keep mentioning about him......enough is enough ....if he really have feelings for you he would had came back to find you....but he did not .....and you should know why .....becos love take two .....no point Geok Mui.....why are you so stubborn....guess lord ....i need not hold on to those thots ....to those bondages .....i need to be free in my living daily for you.....bless them abundantly lord .....let their love overflows from each other to the rest .....as for me ....lord heal me .....let me stop looking into the past ....and stop asking questions that are without answers .....Quincey is a free man who can make his own very choices .....he must have his own reasons for not choosing you .....maybe just maybe i am not pretty enough, i am too fat , i am too simple , i may not make a good partner, i am too self-center, i do not have the joy of the lord, guess i make a really lousy partner .....but God i still want to make my life count for you ......no matter how others see me nor value me ....i know i am valuable in your sight ....knowing well that you hold me in every step i take , in every situation i am in and i am going to love you .....no matter what happen ......guess when in the end although i am not love by anyone i know i am loved by you.....

sincerely
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment