Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's 25th ,one more day and it will be church camp

Dear God,
Tomorrow is church camp....Yahoo....looking forward to a great time listening to your word and fellowshipping with other sisters and brothers in Christ .....lord prepare my heart and open my mind , renew and refresh me .....
When i came back from Cell yesterday , i had a good chat with Terrence.....haha.....really enjoy the ride back.....sometimes i feel that is good to just chat about anything that comes to mind .....no agendas , nothing pretensential ......i hope Terrence would not find me a burden.....,well had enjoy cell....studying revelations with the group ....yes lord i want to continue to live my life , serving you and people , and knows that is you that works through and in me ....letting people know of your great love , your mercy and grace.
Just now i had lunch with one of the auntie who cook a nice simple lunch for us .....lord although she is a buddist and don't believe in you....but i hope through my way of living she will come to accept you one of these days .....lord have mercy on them ....may you be so real to them as you are to me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment