Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's a Tuesday, and thank God for it

Dear God,
Had wake up thinking about Quincey again....and during journey to work had thought that it would be a not so nice day again.But thank God, i read a book ....and summit my thoughts to you and bingo....is towards the end of the day and is not that bad afterall....had a good lesson with students and i am looking forward to cell meeting later......yes, lord whenever i am feeling down i need to remind myself to look up to you....and i will find You smiling down at me, and said "Girl, i am in control....dun look to circumstances ....but to me, ya "....and i know deep in my heart you will never forsake or leave me ....and this is my assurance....Amen!
Had written my thanksgiving testimony to YA again....but i am not emailing it out yet ....becos i dun know will i have new insights when i went for church camp on the 26th to 29th....yeah....i expect myself to be renewed in this church camp.....filled with holy spirit to continue the race in the years to come......Lord, say a prayer here, thank god for today i am looking forward to tomorrow, lord bless me with concentration to be able to finish my work....let me be able to complete the work before i went for my church camp next week.....let it be a job well-done .....doing my best for it ....last lord i thank you for my father ,mother and family may they come to know of your great love for them.....thank you that my father is feeling better towards me .....not so annoyed by me.....lord continue to shine on me so that i too can be light and salt to the people around me .....in jesus name Amen!

Always loving you ,
Sincere, Shiny, Special Sally.....YES!YES!YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment