Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A quarrel with Dad

Dear God,
You know what happen yesterday night right ??I hate myself for being so lazy, so insensitive towards my dad's comment .....and lord i hope that what i do will not pull him away from You.....Lord you know his mind and heart....please soften his heart and pull down the walls that is blocking him to come to know your peace and joy .....it always hurts me when he said things like i called myself christian that is why i don't respect nor being fillial to him.....lord how can i show him that You are indeed a loving God that loves us all.....when my behaviour towards him was so bad....the thing is that it have been sometime that he is really angry with me....i don't know what can i do to earn the favour of him.....he seems to be very against me and hostile to me ....lord what did i do wrong ?? Sometimes, i feel that i am such a poor testimony of You....wanting you to dwell in me to produce much hope , but incapable of doing even the simple thing of loving my dad, who had given me so much, so much ......lord can you put things into a better way for me .....sometimes is terrible just the terrible me who don't know how to deal with people and things.....lord please give me more wisdom to be able to relate to my dad, my colleugue , my mum , to the people who matters to me....let me know how to handle things and circumstances that comes my way....not only in crying helplessly but in changing and transforming myself to let the matter glorifys you.....lord, help me....in jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment