Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good Weekend,thank God

Dear God,
I have a wonderful weekend, doing volunteer work with sgcares and on sunday a good worship with the church as GMC celebrates 39th annversary .....i am 34 this year ....the church is set up five years ahead of me and Quincey is 44 ,the church is set up five years later when he is born ....haha...is not really signifcant ....silly me, God why must i mention Quincey again....but then again during the worship at the anniversary .....a song sang reminds of him again.....this christmas is the first christmas he spent with his wife.....lord bless them that they have a wonderful time together, let them treasure each other in this festive season....knowing that they are a gift for each other from God, just like Jesus ,your son.God as for me, hope i will enjoy the year end session....with family and friends ......may your hope in me produces value in the lives of people that i meet, have .....may i continue to abide in you, as you lead and guide me ......lord thank you the weekend....and hope that many more will come .....in jesus name ,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment