Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Well, God I am rather ill-discipline

Dear God,
You know how lazy i am these few days ....wanted to log on after work at home....but keep not doing it ....there is a few matters that i need to settle and well....i am not doing it ....terrible ....and well, guess i am very thickskinned too .....contacted kelvin again....but no i am not thinking of going out with him nor having thoughts that we will ever be togther .....guess i just want to find out how he was , whether he got himself another new girlfriend....in the first place, i dun really know whether he treat me as his girlfriend.....well....maybe i will never know .....guess i should stop to blog about the past but looking forward to the dreams that i have.....
Btw, God i complete 2km out of the 5km of run on last sunday by running ....guess i must thank Ros for encouraging me throughout the race , at least i complete the whole 5km.....well god, you remind me that you sent friends to support me in the spritirual race too.....Ros, remind me of thinking of the postivies....the can dos ....and not dwelling on the cannots and negatives .....race is about running ahead ....and abandon the past....Yes, lord i want to keep running the race holding my hands tightly to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment