Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wow,God i am so thankful....

Dear Lord,
I am so thankful to you ....i went for my breast checkup and the inflammation burst i need to do an emergency operation, the doctor said is breast abcess, i haven't went for another appoinment after operation so dun know the outcome of what the report is about what kind of bactieria is it ...but lord i pray that i need not go through it again....thank God for Emily who came and be with me before the operation.....is the first time i am operate on....everything is ok....till the dressing of the wound is terribly painful.....and thank God for answering our prayers that the last dressing done is not as painful .....Well....lord just want to continue to give thanks to you for what you have done in my life .....is jus amazing how you have push and pull me through all the tough times .....from physical to emotional to spiritual .....from body to mind to soul .....and all in all you are always there ....listening and givning me the comfort that i need ....lord i just want to hold your word tightly in both my mind and heart ....and most importantly live it out .....just the way You want my life to live out for you....Amen,Amen,Amen!
Share this with the cell group yesterday....dun know have i wrote it here before ....but jus want to utter these words to you again ....to show you that truly you are my rock and councellor ....As long as God, who knows the future, provides our agenda and goes with us as we fulfill his mission, we can have boundless hope.This does not mean that we will be spared pain, suffering or hardship, but that God will see us through to a glorious conclusion.....Lord, see to it that i have a glorious conclusion in You alone! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment