Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh time passes so fast

Dear God,
Oh is amazing we are now 8 days into the new year 2010....oh how time really passes so quickly....becos my thinkpad got some problems i could not log on at home to write ....and i had said i wanted to write about one of the sunday sermon....but think i must delay it till i fixed the thinkpad problem before i could proceed....btw God help me to solve the problem ....is becos i had download some virus into the thinkpad.....i wanted so much to get a new laptop if possible but feel that i should not since i am not in need of it (money shortage too)....please help God....
Btw i am seeing a doctor at SGH later for my breast problem....the condition has worsen....it turn all reddish, swollen and in pain .....terrible....lord, pls let the doctor do the best for my condition ....may he be able to cure it....and lord i believe that You will be able to heal me .....lord i just want to put my faith in You.
Lord, i want to thank you ....for allowing me to complete my work good and earilier on time .....is just like i enjoy every minute of my life now....work , family , friends and all.....lord i have come to a stage that i am comfortable with everything.....and lord should i be looking into furthering my studies so that it enrich my life....not only that, you know i wanted to have qualifcations so that people recognized my work.....then again , i am questioning myself ....whether is this important to me .....why not i just enjoy what i have now ....and continue to do my best ....lord ...i pray that in time to come you show me which path to take ....Amen!
Btw, lord i was just asking myself this question about what is the most important thing you cannot afford to lost when you are faced with the situation that you are losing everything you have ......so i think....Sally thinks....Geok Mui thinks .....and all three of us agreed that i cannot afford to lose my faith in you ....actually when the first thought comes to me ....i think is my family .....but then when i consider it again.....my family may not be there for me always ....my parents will one day will pass away.....my sisters and brother would have their own family to care ......and i come to acknowledge .....whether i am rich or poor, God you will continue to love and care for me ....thus my faith and love in you should not waver ....no matter what happens to me in the end.....i know and i know that God, you will never forsake or leave me .....and all i want to do is to worship and give thanks to you alone .....
Loving You Greatly , Geok Mui (Sally)

No comments:

Post a Comment