Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lord tell me how to ....

Dear Lord,
Yesterday ,in the end we did not go karoake but instead we went to science center , my perth brother-in-law said that is not so good ....we have a fun day ....at dinner too...hope my family like the day.
Lord, today i cried again....yes is about Quincey again.....lord i dun know how to let go and let you.....The fact is that is he is married .....and i should move on.....but lord you know i have fears .....fears that i would not be able to love another anymore with this pure love i have for him ....then again would there be another for me to love .....lord ,today pastor pray that may the lord fulfills the desire in our hearts .....and you know i cried and cried because you know my desire is to be with Quincey and that is a desire that could not be filled .....i dun want to lose the confidence i have in you, lord .....then again lord , maybe what you have intended for me is a much blessed plan for me then i could fathom .....i should trust you in my life....lord teach me ....to know how to let go ....not to live in world view but to know my heavenly places in you ....that although i am here physically but my place is in the spiritual realm where Christ is .....where i know that there is eternal joy .....knowing that i should not stubbonly hold on to the bondages or the idols in my life .....yes lord , let my life reflect that of your glory ,of your grace, of your mercy ,of your goodness .....sometimes i jus know that everything is going to turn up well.....there is nothing that Lord,you could not do .....as i seek you with my heart ....i know you will make it more than wonderful.....a glorious conclusion in my life.....Amen!

Loving you with a faith of muster seed,
Simple Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment