Friday, January 22, 2010

My first sister is back....

Dear God,
You know that my first sister from Perth is back....and tomorrow we are going to have karaoke at Partyworld at Clementi, followed by a dinner at Sakura at Omin Theatre with our 24 strong family members.....amazing ....my dad and mom is amazing ....they raise us up and now my sisters and brother is having own families to raise up .....i hope that our family bond would continue to hold strong ........haha....thank you for this amazing family who gives me support and love .....without them i dun know where will i be now .....
Wanted so much to ask my sister about Quincey....but realised that is jus no use to mention his name again.....he is married .....and leading his happy life and lord, i know i should live my happy life too....but i know a part of me won't be happy at all.....lord was it i love Quincey too deeply or am i jus behaving like a spolit child who is just unhappy because she can't have what she wants ??....yes lord, questions and questions .....but what is the use of pondering over these issues ....does it help glorying you lord ??Lord, there is the people of Haiti who suffers after the earthquake and i am so selfishly clinging on to something that is not worth the efforts ....but lord i just sincerely want to love Quincey with all my heart .....Sally, sally enough of that man, you know he is married ....how can you want to love a married man .....that is a sin.....i know you commited alot of sins ....do you want to continue your sinful ways .....Sorry, God .....i will jus love him in my own ways ....i will not tell him nor do anything drastic......No....that is lieing to God .....stop your nonsenses .......lord, is unfair ....nothing is fair to me why ??Sometimes God i just want to hate you more than anyone .....i dun want to love you .....because you never give me the things i hope i will have ......you keep withhold from me the the people i desire ......lord you are unfair .....feel like beating you up God.....i am just a simple girl with a simple heart and who just want to love someone simply .....isn't this simple enough.....Can't you grant this simple wish to a simple sally.....Why??

Feeling hurt , Simple Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment