Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Wednesday

Dear God,
Lord, is amazing how you let things work out in your ways ....you know i had found that work is overwhelming in the morning and when i talk to my boss....he had said what i am doing is the minimum....which i had also believe so ....but inside me i feel that my other two working partners are not doing that much too....and feel so unfair ....i called my mom and a friend ....thank god,that both encourage me in a way that i turn up that i am not negative ....as i go about fufilling my duties in the workplace ....i realised that one of the colleugue actually help me out in doing part of my work....and i feel so thankful....maybe my boss did talk to him to help me or because i had request for him to help and he helped ....anyways of it ....lord i feel that is you who knows what is going on and you help me to not to be negative and be postive ....thus things just flowed ....
When i returned home , Dad and Mom had prepared nice dinner ...Fried rice and cabbage soup ....have a good dinner , play and talk to my niece and nephews ....doing the dishes , then settle down to listen to Pastor Benny Word in a season,been so encouraged by His words .....wonderful working day....could write now becos tomorrow i am on leave to take care of brother's baby....Mom and Dad going to Polyclinic for checkups.....Lord what more do i want ....all i know is that i want to give what overflow from me to the rest .....letting the fragrance of yours be spread .....Yes, although thoughts of Quincey is still in my heart and mind .....but guess there is no use to hold on ....He is already married .....and maybe i am called to be like Paul to live a single life devoted to You,God.....maybe , yes maybe ....

In love with you,
Sincere, Simple, Sweet Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment