Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear God, thanks for today....

Dear God,
Thank you for this day....had a good day working and talking to my niece and nephew ....thanks for friends who have pray for me ....my cell group,Rigine ....and my loving parents who care for me so much .....reminding me to take my medicine ..... anyway not all friends give good advise ....guess i need to pray for direction....and yes lord just want to thank you for the tuition i got ....for next year .....thinking of my future ....and i am so hopeful becos i am secure that my love is anchor in the life that you had given up 2000 odd years ago....Amen!lord bless the people i have and meet, may the love of christ in me may touch their hearts that they will repent their past sins ....and strive to live a life full of your love and grace .....Amen!I want to continue to love you with all my heart , my mind and my soul.....Amen!Amen! Amen!

Love from princess,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment