Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas is Coming ....

Dear Lord,
Christmas is coming , this year i am going to make fruit jelly for my work place celebrations....i had also bought presents for all my family members ....and yeah...on christmas day i will meet secondary friends for a gathering .....is going to be eventful for the next few days....then again at the back of mind ....there is two things that is bothering me, one is work ....there is alot of stuff to be done .....then again i am in festive moods and not really able to concentrate and do the things....lord is not an excuse right ??Lord help me.....The second is that i am waiting to go for checkups at SGH for lump discovered on my breast ......2 to 3 mths ago i have constant pain at my breast and is inverted too.....is not going off ...so decided to see a doctor.....is not first time i realise i had lumps on my breast....last year the other breast had it and recovered ......i hope this time round ....it will heal too....Lord, i believe you are a healer , since you had heal me so much for the past, i know i will be heal too this time .....Sunday sermon on faith, hope and love.....i want to apply it to my situation now .....and i know that with much faith, a hope in you and great love from You.....i know that whatever condition in the end i suffer, i know my joy is in You....Amen!

Love you,
Sweet, Simple, Satisfield Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment