Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quincey, lord bless him

Dear God,
I decided to switch on my laptop and write to this blog becos when i was lying on my bed trying to get sleep, my thoughts go to Quincey again.....i know i should not have mention him anymore but the truth is that he is so much alive in my mind and heart .....there is so much that i want to tell him.....so much ,so much.....
Cried again today while with cell doing worship, thought about the past ....knowing that the future i am not to include him into my picture anymore ......there are alot of thoughts .....his wife must be very pretty....very gentle .....very nice .....just like him .....i want to be their friend.....but guess Quincey had never want me to be his friend.....hope that one day i could see little Quinceys running around
My cell leader had sms us late last week that if Jesus were to come back again how will we live our lives today?Know what, my first thought went to Quincey.....becos before they left Perth they are saying they are going to heaven (they said living in Perth is like heaven)....and when he mentioned that ....i have this idea that Quincey is coming back ....haha just like Jesus coming back to earth.....
Sometimes .....my thoughts can be so "creative".....naive .....yet i know i live in reality so there is nothing i could do.....
Seriously, if you ask me the question if jesus is coming back to earth how would i live my life ??i won't change anything .....guess ....i had already been doing my best for Him.....and guess i know He will be satisfield with me ....and i know there are still areas i can improve on .....so guess i need to continue this walk with him with earnest prayers and repentance , making the most out of everything and with everything i have use it to glorify his kingdom.....guess that include giving my time, money,heart and life for Him.....Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment