Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lord, i manage to finish my work

Dear Lord ,
Thanks for letting me able to finish my reports you know i have been having fear that i will not be able to finish ....and lord this moring i pray and remember a verse in bible ....i check it up now and write here....i dun really know the verse in the morning ....k i should waste no time ....going to my bible right now.....will be back....2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power ,of love and of self discipline ....Amen!Lord, let me be able to live out this verse ....may your love fills me till i cannot contain but will fills it over to another person lives ....may i be able to know that with you alone ....i know i am a conquerer ....lord i know that you will heard me and fills me ....lord empower, transforms me ,let me be able to conform to Jesus ....so your name is glorify by the way i live my life ....In jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment