Sunday, July 5, 2009

I am so vain,God

Dear lord ,
Over the weekend i am so vain, i do manicure and pedicure , put face mask , buy clothings .....makeup etc. aiyo lord , terrible me ....but guess i am happily doing all this .....lord guess most important thing is that i remember that all these is make possible by what you had given me.
On a more serious note , lord i feel that i am not willing to give my time to help someone .....i had wrestle the thought of should i give or not ....but find that weekends are the only time available for me to do my things and stuff....sometimes i felt that i said i want to love you and thus loving people with your love .....but i am not doing it .....so am i lying ....lord please forgive me ....help me to overcome this ....guess i had a long way to go.....lord let your wisdom and love guide me....in jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment