Friday, March 27, 2009

Well,God Uphold me ....

Dear lord,
U know the scizophenic side of me wants to believe that Quincey's girlfriend is actually me.....and that is untrue but the thots keep coming back.....lord please help me to shake off these thots, he leads his life and i lead mine......i should not have thought of him anymore because it do me no good ......guess he is never a good friend to me and there is nothing between us so.....really i need to let go and stop thinking of him.....i want to use my time wisely to do things that benefit the people and glory you.....lord allow me to have wisdom to continue to do things purposely for you....lord help me to concentrate doing a good job, being a good daughter and sister to family and being a good friend.I need you to uphold me in all things i do .....God help me.....in Jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment