Sunday, March 29, 2009

God, i am thankful

Lord,
I am thankful that you had brought me so far, let me be able to let go of all those wanting to be love feelings and continue my journey with you .... i know that with your love alone i could be satisfield .....conitnue to uphold me .....especially i pray that you will let me be able to perform at my work place even when my good boss had been transfer.....
Lord, i want to thank that you protect and provide for my family and parents.....may they be able to see your goodness and come to worship you.....may my life be a testimony to them of your love for all of us .....
Lord help me to know that with you alone ....i could overcome every difficult situation in my life .....let me grow in my faith and love for you.....In Jesus name,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment