Friday, March 20, 2009

God, songs for you

Dear lord,
While working ....i have this song in mind, things in the past, things yet unseen, wishes and hopes that are yet to come true, all of my hopes all of my dreams i am giving it to you......yes lord i remember a time while at church i had kneel down and sing this song to you.....lord just let me say how much i love you let me of speak of your mercy and grace, and just let me live in your .....you are my strength when i am weak you are the treasure that i seek you are my all in all.....i want to run to the altar and catch the fire , standing in between the living and the dead, give us a heart of compassion for a world without vision.....love you so much Jesus love you so much ,how my heart longs for you longs to worship you forever ......let me shine for you....shine jesus fill this land with your glory and love .....lord, loving you always.....Sally (the lady whose heart,mind and soul belongs to you, fill me with the holy spirit to do your will....Amen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment