Thursday, January 15, 2009

Work - A place where transformation takes place

Dear God,
I had discovered that i am making changes in my attitudes and character through this work you had so kindly let me have a chance to do .....although work is heavy and there is a thousand and one thing to do .....i found that i am loving it .....which i had not felt for a long time.Lord, i want to thank you that you provide this job for me ......thank you for the good bosses (yes that includes the lady boss that i don't love).....guess i want to go deeper .....lord i pray that you open ways possible for me to get to study social work and be able take this up as a career .....you know my heart and my mind .....lord , i had been so touched by everything You do for me .....and everyday i just want to continue to be transformed by your love and mercy for me .....never will i know how my future will turn up, but i am confident with You walking daily with me .....i know and i know there is a hope for me ......the dark days are over and a brand new Sally had emerge , i know You will continue to mould and transform me into the person that you would want to have in the kingdom of yours, for that i am grateful and thankful.....lord, may your hands be upon me .In jesus name,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment