Friday, January 2, 2009

How should we love??

Dear God,
You know i have diffcultity loving those that i don't like (i had been rather angry with my lady boss Alice)....and i find it so hard to love somebody that you don't agree with ....i had always had this problem that i can't love the people i work with .....and lord i think the problem lies with me because i wasn't able to agree with their ways ....i think i always want to think that i am right in doing the things which is not always the case.
Lord, help me to be less self-center ....that i should accept others working style .....and that their ways may be better .....lord you know my heart and my mind .....renew the ways i had always been hold on and lead me to a higher way of doing my work so that all glory goes back to you....in jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment