Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Holy Communion at 2009

Thank God for speaking to me at church is a long time since i last heard you thank you...Below is what i wrote on YMM church web (forum page)....feel free to go there www.yishunmethodist.org... Lord i am so glad that you speak .....help me to continue to seek you with all my heart, soul and mind ....allow me to grow in love with you deeply Amen!

Hi all,God seldom speak to me clearly as in He dun make himself heard easily to me but today he speak to me when i took the Holy communion.I had ask him to speak to me and thank God He did.Since i had always been troubled by money and relationship problems i had ask him to speak to me regarding the above at church before taking the bread ,then he spoke....

Take my body , the bread ,my provisions to you,food to fill your stomach (represent the food, money etc) and later the cup (my blood)represent the relationships that i had been seeking....and suddenly i realised that God had already provided for me all this while and till now he speak so clearly to me ....

And i am really glad that He spoke....His voice is the gentle voice of my own ....it came from within and somehow i know and i know is Him who had spoke.Praise the Lord!Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment