Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well God, the dream burst ,What's next ??

Dear God,
The dream that i will end up with Quincey ended ....i cannot cling on to the dream anymore .....so what is next ??I won't want to fall for another person again.....and lord i trust that you want me to be a good daughter, sister , aunty and friend to my family and friends now ....and yes not to forget to be a good worker .....lord, let me be able to do that and focus on that.....the dream is a past.....guess everyone had a past, like the past that i had before i fall for Quincey, like Quincey been my past after Kelvin came into my life.....then again.....i realise that all these persons are not people that will stay in my life....well, life still goes on without them guess .....and yes all of them had brought meaning to my life .....and i know people that i am going to meet in the future will also brought meaning to my life .....lord let me continue to be a blessing ......knowing well that you are the hope of our lives , and yes no matter is a joyous event or that of a hurting event .....we know you are in control....You will be our victory ....and i know that no matter what other kinds of dreams i had in the future, whether it come to pass or it burst ....i know i put them in your hands .....and i trust that you lead me and guide me to feel,say , think in a way that is glorying You.....Dream burst, yes but i know my all is in good hands ,in yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment