Monday, October 5, 2009

Make Beautiful by You

Dear God,
When i was on my way to work, a thought surfaced, if there is ever a guy who will come to accept and love me, as christ for the church, i know i will radiant with beauty.The fact that i am loved by him ,I will want myself to look beautiful for him, and to show the happiness .....then again, if there is no guy who will ever love me that means i will be ugly for the rest of my life.....i dun want that to be a truth in my life.....so i must make this a fact in my life that is i am loved by Jesus, and therefore i could be beautiful too .....Maybe, Jesus may not be tangible as a person, but He is someone in my heart ....and i know he lives in me .....Well, the knowledge of Him dearly loving me, should also radiant me with beauty....so therefore , whether i am loved by a man in the end, will not matter but the fact that Jesus loves me , can make me look beautiful for the rest of my life.....Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment