Wednesday, February 18, 2009

God, I really,really want a partner

Dear God,
I think i really,really want a partner to share my life with.But i want a partner who knows how to love me , and care for me......and i in turn know how to care and love him well....lord, if Kelvin is the one make him grow to be more loving towards me....and not only concentrate on work.....then again, i guess that he got a lot of girl friends other than me....since i lost my trust in him....should i continue to be with him....then again he did not make an effort to call me at all......Well,but then i do have feelings for him.....well,God i think i pray that if he is for me then change him if not let me be able to let go .....a bible verse i come across ....1John5:14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us- whatever we ask -we know that we have what we asked of him.....
Yes, whatever i ask must be in his will.....and if it is then i know that i will have what we asked of him.....maybe lord you are just telling me that you are enough for me and need not a man in my life .....guess yes, i know i will be complete in your love ......although a partner is what i really really want but i know if is in your will for me to have one ....you will provide .....and if not i will also be glad to live my single life devoted only to you....Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment